Ableware 725600050 Elevated Push Up Toilet Seat with Armrest
- Elevated toilet seat with armrests for assisting individuals lower to or push up from toilet
- Versatile for bolting onto most standard toilets
- Extends toilet height 3.0″ for ease of use
- Extra width between armrests (20.4″) for accommodating people of various weight and girth
- Lateral gripping slots to aid in contraction of abdominal muscles for occurrences of bowel movement difficulty
Ableware elevated toilet seat with armrests assists individuals in lowering to or pushing up from the toilet. The seat is versatile for bolting onto most standard toilets, and resembles a standard toilet seat to maintain bathroom décor. The seat extends toilet height 3.0″ for ease of use, and has extra width between the armrests (20.4”) for accommodating people of various weight and girth. The seat has lateral gripping slots to aid in contraction of abdominal muscles for occurrences of difficult bowel movement, and measures 25.5 x 18.5 x 17.5 inches (L x W x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance from left to right; W is width, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point.) For installation, the seat includes instructions and a hardware kit, which contains two nylon screws, two nylon hex nuts, four nylon spacers, and two threaded rods. Nylon is very strong and flexible, has excellent abrasion resistance, is lightweight, and resists crushing and cracking.
What’s in the Box?
- Toilet seat
- Hardware kit