Epica Anti-Slip Machine Washable Anti-Bacterial Bath Mat 16″ x 28″ Natural Rubber
- STURDY RUBBER CONSTRUCTION: The Epica Bath Mat’s strong rubber material will outlast other mats made of flimsy plastic Equipped with hundreds of high-strength suction cups, our mat securely attaches to the bottom of your tub and offers superior protection against hazardous falls. Its natural flexibility and elasticity make the Epica a sturdy choice for the savvy consumer.
- NON-SLIP GRIP: There are plenty of alternatives to rubber on the market, but none of them feature rubber’s natural benefits. Bathrooms are danger zones; between soapy surfaces, slick tiles, and sharp countertop corners, you need to look out for your safety, and rubber doesn’t get slippery when wet, unlike other non-rubber mats
- MILDEW-RESISTANT FORMULA: Deter unwanted mold and bacteria! While mats made of plastic can quickly accumulate unwelcome bacterial growth, the Epica Bath Mat is treated with an exclusive anti-mildew substance to keep it sanitized.
- INCREASED COMFORT: Whereas plastic bathmats are often bumpy and uncomfortable, the Epica mat made of soft natural rubber is specially padded to pamper tired feet. Don’t ever dread stepping into the tub again!
- EASY CARE: Our durable mat is machine-washable to facilitate hassle-free maintenance. To clean at any time, simply toss the mat into the machine and enjoy its fresh appearance.
Make every bath or shower you take safer and more sanitary. The Epica bath mat helps minimize the risk of slips and falls while preventing the growth of bacteria and build-up of soap residues. Heavy duty, latex free rubber .Exceptionally resistant to wear and tear, the Epica bath mat is ideal for heavy use situations such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, gyms and hotels, as well as homes with small children, seniors or anyone who requires the highest standards of safety and quality. It’s made of sturdy, injection molded rubber which contains no latex, so it’s safe for people with a latex allergy. Excellent grip top and bottom . The underside of the mat is covered with suction cups that, once pressed into place, adhere firmly to the floor of a tub or shower stall and will not shift or slide when you step on or off. These suction cups will work whether or not the floor has a nonslip surface. The upper side of the mat is textured, giving your feet extra traction power Inhibits bacteria and soap deposits . Another advantage of the textured surface is that repels slippery soap residues which could cause your feet to slide out from under you. The entire mat is treated with an anti-bacterial agent to keep disease-causing microbes out of your bath. Generous 16″ x 28″ size . Don’t be cheated by smaller sized mats. One reason the Epica works so well is its large size which provides optimum coverage of the tub or shower floor. Wherever you step, your footing will be safe and secure.